Lower Secondary Science Stage 7 Workbook (Collins)
Author/s: Heidi Foxford, Aidan Gill and Dorothy Warren
Build confidence and understanding with our brand new Lower Secondary Science write-in workbooks offering comprehensive coverage of the curriculum framework.
- Offers a full range of questions for every topic in the student book.
- Provides regular practice for students and in applying and developing their scientific enquiry skills to new contexts as well as using key scientific vocabulary, facts and ideas.
- Supportive worked examples and writing frames help students improve their approach to answering open response and calculation questions.
- Differentiated questions for each topic to challenge and stretch students.
- Includes end of chapter self-assessment and space for teachers to respond with formative feedback or personalised targets.
- Test-style questions included for every topic.
- Can be used flexibly for lessons, homework or additional practice.
Provides learner support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary Science curriculum framework from 2011.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.