IB Physics Print Course Book: 2014 Edition - Oxford IB Diploma Program
The most comprehensive match to the 2014 Physics syllabus, this completely revised edition gives you unrivalled support for the concept-based approach, the Nature of science. The only DP Physics resource that includes: support directly from the IB, focused exam practice, TOK links and real-life applications drive achievement.
- Accurately cover the syllabus - the most comprehensive match, with support directly from the IB on the core, AHL and all the options
- Fully integrate the new concept-based approach, holistically addressing understanding, applications, skills and the Nature of science
- Tangibly build assessment potential with assessment support straight from the IB
- Develop confidence - data-based questions and focused practice support exceptional achievement
- Written by co-authors of the syllabus and leading IB workshop leaders
- Supporting Kerboodle Online Resources provides teacher support including hands-on activities, practical’s and assessment tools
- Supported by a fully comprehensive and updated Study Guide
- Also available as a fully online Course Book.