IB Global Politics Course Book
Author/s: Max Kirsch
Equipping you to plan and implement Global Politics from day 1, this Course Book has been developed directly with the IB to help you get your programme off the ground.
With a truly concept-based structure based around the central theme of People, Power and Politics it ensures critical understanding of big picture issues, problems and solutions.
- Fully cover the syllabus written by syllabus developer and UNESCO Chair in Human and Cultural Rights Max Kirsch and developed directly with the IB.
- Adopt a fully concept-based approach - the truly concept-based structure drives trans-disciplinary understanding.
- Build critical thought student-centered activities drive exploration and analysis.
- Relate politics to the real world a rich base of current, engaging case-studies ensures subject material is immediately relevant to learners own experiences.
- Equip learners for assessment thorough assessment support directly from the IB accurately prepares students to achieve in exams.