Hodder Cambridge Primary Science: Teacher's Pack 5
Author/s: Helen Lewis
Save time and ensure full coverage of the course objectives with ideas for teaching and comprehensive notes to help successfully deliver the Science mastery approach.
- Plan lessons more easily with quick and easy reference of the Cambridge Primary objectives and codes, with an overview for each unit and lesson
- Ensure full understanding of the Science mastery approach containing introductory information regarding how it looks in the classroom and how to adopt the approach when planning and delivering a lesson
- Deepen understanding of the concepts and skills in the Learner's Books with further activities, allowing learners to practise
- Introduce the Learner's Book pages with engaging starter activities with links to the accompanying digital resource
- Clarify the purpose of the activities in the Learner's Book and give the extra scientific knowledge needed to teach the lesson with supporting background information
- Support activities in the Learner's Book with teaching notes and answers. References to the supporting workbook and digital resources given
- Keep track of learners' progress with success criteria listed for assessment purposes, for each lesson
- Find marking quicker and easier with answers to the workbook, digital resource and practice tests provided
- Plan lessons easily with 2 photocopiable masters available for each unit.
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education (CIE).