Hodder Cambridge IGCSE Biology 3rd Edition Student e-Textbook (2 Year Access)
Author/s: Dave Hayward, D. G. Mackean
Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook that teachers can assign to students so they can:
- Download and view on any device or browser,
- Add, edit and synchronise notes across 2 devices, and
- Access their personal copy on the move.
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus.
The bestselling title, developed by International experts - now updated to offer comprehensive coverage of the core and extended topics in the latest syllabus.
- Includes a student's CD-ROM featuring interactive tests and practice for all examination papers
- Covers the core and supplement sections of the updated syllabus
- Supported by the most comprehensive range of additional material, including Teacher Resources, Laboratory Books, Practice Books and Revision Guides
- Written by renowned, expert authors with vast experience of teaching and examining international qualifications.
- Answers to all questions can be found on the Teacher's CD Rom.