Hodder Cambridge IGCSE First Language English (1 Year Access) Boost Unit eBook (4th Edition)
Author/s: John Reynolds, Geoff Case
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Inspire students with a new theme-based approach while supporting them with practical advice and accessible explanations.
Ensure full coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE First Language English syllabus (0500/0990) with a fully updated (1 Year Access) Boost Unit Student's eBook, written by an experienced author and examiner.
Boost eBooks use the latest research and technologies to provide the very best learning experience for students. They can be downloaded onto any device and used in the classroom, at home or on the move.
- Reinforce knowledge with formative and interactive quizzes
- Motivate students with engaging themes such as travel and exploration and people and community.
- Develop reading comprehension, analysis and evaluation with a variety of text types and genres, plus annotations to aid understanding.
- Improve writing skills with model responses and teacher commentary, and establish a strong background in spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Expand communication skills with advice on holding presentations and responding to questions confidently.
- Consolidate learning with activities and study tips, as well as extra questions, practice tests and answers to selected questions online.
- Personalise - Easily navigate the eBook with search, zoom and an image gallery. Make it your own with notes, bookmarks and highlights.
- Revise - Select key facts and definitions in the text and save them as flash cards for revision.
- Listen - Use text-to-speech to make the content more accessible to students and improve comprehension and pronunciation.
- Switch - Seamlessly move between the printed view for front-of-class teaching and the interactive view for independent study.
- Download - Access the eBook offline on any device – in school, at home or on the move – with the Boost eBooks app.