Collins International Primary Maths 6 DVD
Author/s: Paul Wrangles and Paul Hodge
Editor/s: Peter Clarke
Collins International Primary Maths supports best practice in primary maths teaching, whilst encouraging teacher professionalism and autonomy.
- A wealth of supporting digital assets are provided for every lesson, including slideshows, and interactive tools to ensure they are rich, lively and engaging.
- All components of the Teacher’s Guide in editable word documents and PDFs.
- Slideshows and images to support the lesson.
- 32 interactive whiteboard mathematical toolsfull audio glossary.
- Provides support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Primary curriculum framework from 2011.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.