Collins Cambridge Lower Secondary Maths Stage 9 Workbook
Author/s: Alastair Duncombe
This brand new, three-level series, provides coverage of the Cambridge Secondary 1 maths curriculum framework. Written by an experienced author team, the series comprises a comprehensive Student Book, extensive Workbook and supportive Teacher Guide.
- The series emphasis the key features of Cambridge Secondary 1 such as developing mental strategies, pattern spotting and problem solving. These key 21st century skills are embedded throughout the resource enabling learners to talk about mathematics with confidence, and apply mathematical concepts to everyday life.
- 160 pages of questions in each of the Workbooks, enable learners to fully embed and master a topic before moving on.
- Learning and practice is achieved by carefully designed variation which allows learners to progress to a deep understanding of concepts and topics, and to build their mathematical confidence.
- Pointers and pictorial representations are included, to support learners who need some help in knowing how to write their answer.
- Provides support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary Mathematics curriculum framework from 2011.