Collins Cambridge IGCSE Physics Student Book Second Edition
Author/s: Malcolm Bradley and Susan Gardner
Collins IGCSE® Physics provides complete coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® syllabus for Physics and is packed full of questions, in depth content, practical investigative skills features and more.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Physics syllabus.
- Teach and engage students with accessible language and challenging science presented in a clear and fresh way.
- Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of what students should already know at the start of each unit.
- Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out practical investigations.
- Enable students to be fully prepared for exams with lots of questions all the way through the books, including short text-related questions, worked examples and exam-style questions.
- Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-unit summary checklists.
- Stretch and challenge the most able students with extension material clearly marked throughout.
- One of a range of new books supporting the Cambridge IGCSE® science syllabus.