Collins Checkpoint English Stage 7 Workbook
Author/s: Julia Burchell and Mike Gould
Show students how to make progress towards Cambridge Lower Secondary and IGCSE success with these skills-focused resources.
Series edited by Julia Burchell and Mike Gould, this book supports the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum at Stage 7 and offers a range of practice exercises to consolidate and extend student's learning.
- Skills-building practice activities support students’ learning.
- Matches the structure, content and themes of the Stage 7 Student Book.
- Helps prepare students for assessment by consolidating key aspects of language, grammar and vocabulary.
- Saves time with a range of fun and engaging activities that can be used in class or as homework.
- Provides support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary English curriculum framework from 2018.