Collins Cambridge IGCSE Maths Student’s Book
Author/s: Chris Pearce
Collins Cambridge IGCSE® Maths Student Book – Second Edition provides in-depth coverage of every aspect of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics 0580 syllabus for examination from 2015 onwards.
The resource covers the Core and Extended curriculum.
- Support and challenge students with the Core curriculum and Extended curriculum together in one book. This also aids transition from Core to Extended.
- Help students to prepare for examination with Cambridge questions from previous papers.
- Develop problem solving with flagged questions that require students to apply their skills, often in real life, international contexts.
- Cover the curriculum with confidence with clear references to what students will learn at the start of every chapter.
- See what level students are working at with all questions labelled Core or Extended.
- Emphasise the relevance of maths with 'Why this chapter matters' showing maths in everyday life or historical development.
- Consolidate understanding with tried and tested questions in extensive practice exercises and detailed worked examples.
- Deliver a fully international course with international examples, contexts, names, currency and locations.
- Encourage students to check their work with answers to all exercise questions at the back of the book. Examination answers are only available in the Teacher’s Pack.