Cambridge Primary Science Learner's Book 4
Cambridge Primary Science is a flexible, engaging course written specifically for the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum framework.
This Learner's Book for Stage 4 covers all objectives required by the curriculum framework in an engaging, visually stimulating manner.
Learning through enquiry is supported by hands-on activity suggestions, which provide integrated coverage of the Scientific Enquiry objectives. Assessment is achieved through 'Check your progress' questions at the end of each unit.
- Engaging, learner-friendly design.
- Use of illustrations in explaining concepts to help visual learners and those with lower literacy.
- Activities to develop Scientific Enquiry skills and support learning through discovery.
- 'Words to learn' point out key vocabulary.
- 'What you have learnt' summaries point out key learning points.
- 'Check your progress' questions offer opportunity for assessment, and preparation for tests.
- 'Talk about it!' feature gives suggestions for classroom discussion, to help develop speaking skills and promote deeper understanding of the concepts.