Cambridge O Level Physics Coursebook with CD-ROM
Authors: David Sang and Graham Jones
Cambridge O Level Physics matches the requirements of the Cambridge O Level Physics syllabus. All concepts covered in the syllabus are clearly explained in the text, with illustrations and photographs to show how physics helps us to understand the world around us. The accompanying CD-ROM contains a complete answer key, teacher's notes and activity sheets linked to each chapter.
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations
- Total coverage of the Cambridge O Level Physics syllabus
- Language accessible to students of a wide range of abilities
- Objectives at the beginning of each chapter
- End-of-chapter summaries that expand on the objectives
- In-text questions to test students’ understanding
- End-of-chapter and exam-style questions
- Worked examples showing step-by-step workings
- Illustrations and background material showing historical aspects and current applications of physics
- The accompanying CD-ROM contains: Answers to all book questions, MCQs and answers, Activity sheets linked to each chapter and Teachers’ notes.