Cambridge IGCSE® Chemistry Practical Workbook
Author: Michael Strachan
Written by an experienced teacher who is passionate about practical skills, the Cambridge IGCSE® Chemistry Practical Workbook makes it easier to incorporate practical work into lessons. This Workbook provides interesting and varied practical investigations for students to carry out safely, with guided exercises designed to develop the essential skills of handling data, planning investigations, analysis and evaluation.
Exam-style questions for each topic offer novel scenarios for students to apply their knowledge and understanding, and to help them to prepare for their IGCSE Chemistry paper 5 or paper 6 examinations.
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations
- Suitable for the IGCSE Chemistry syllabus (0620) for examination from 2016. Ideal for both Paper 5 and Paper 6 (practical test and alternative to practical)
- Focuses on the most essential practical experiments in the syllabus, to help to build students' skills in handling data, analysis and evaluation
- Scaffolded guidance for undertaking practicals with necessary safety advice, information about equipment, opportunities to record results and questions to develop skills of analysis and evaluation
- Helps to build students' confidence with practical skills by encouraging active involvement in practical experiments
- Helps to save teachers' time by providing pre-devised investigations with questions as well as answers to aid with marking.