Cambridge Checkpoint Science Student's Book 1 (Grades 8-9)
Author: Peter Riley This widely-used and highly-respected Student's Book, for Cambridge Secondary 1 Science, is fully matched to the Curriculum Framework, Cambridge Checkpoint Tests and the Cambridge Progression Tests. It provides superb support for students and will bring Science to life with full-colour diagrams and illustrations. It will also help students demonstrate an investigative and experimental approach, with a strong emphasis on Scientific Enquiry.
Peter D Riley, who is also the author of the first edition, has been a secondary head of science, and has extensive writing experience at lower Secondary and at Primary level.
- Provides superb support for your students and will bring Science to life with full-colour diagrams and illustrations and will also help your students demonstrate an investigative and experimental approach, with a strong emphasis on Scientific Enquiry.
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics are combined in a single handy volume, but the material is in three distinct sections so you can still teach the course as three separate Sciences if you prefer.
- Ideal preparation for the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests
- Matched to the new Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum framework for science
- New scientific enquiry spotters feature identifies questions which focus on these skills
This title forms part of the Cambridge Checkpoint Science series published by Hodder and Endorsed by Cambridge Internationals Examinations.