Business for Cambridge International AS and A Level Student Book
(Replaces old ISBN 9780198347002)
This book supports exam potential, and lays foundations for students' future careers. It is written to match the latest syllabus for first examination in 2016, this resource covers all the key concepts, with targeted exam practice to build confidence. Case studies help students to understand current business practice, preparing them for their future careers.
Author/s: Peter Joyce, Sandra Harrison and Dave Milner
- Comprehensive and up-to-date - endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for latest Cambridge A Level Business syllabus (9609).
- Covers everything - includes support for all the key concepts.
- Builds future potential - up-to-date and truly international case studies support your students' understanding of current business practice, preparing them for their future careers.
- Provides expert support - written by experienced examiners and teacher trainers.
- Supports assessment confidence - a free, interactive CD includes additional material to solidify understanding and exam potential.