Biology in Context for Cambridge International AS and A Level Print Student Book
(Replaces old ISBN 9780198354789)
Author/s: Glen Toole, Susan Toole
Covering the latest Cambridge A Level Biology syllabus (9700), this stretching resource supports advanced science skills. It helps build long-term performance, as well as supporting confidence for the Cambridge exams. The practical approach helps to make science meaningful - ideal for students planning to study science at university.
- Stretch -rigorous material challenges your Cambridge students to achieve their best in the latest Cambridge exams.
- Comprehensive - mapped to the latest Cambridge International AS and A Level Biology syllabus (9700) and we are working with Cambridge towards endorsement.
- Support the new Key Concepts - develop Cambridge students' subject knowledge and encourage them to make links between topics.
- Make science meaningful - the practical approach develops understanding by contextualising scientific concepts, and it's ideal for students planning to study science at university.
- Student-focused - the problem solving approach encourages students to work independently, building their confidence for assessment.
- Support assessment confidence - includes a free CD which focuses on building exam potential.