Psychology for Cambridge International AS and A Level Student Book
(Replaces old ISBN 9780198307068)
Written by an examiner, this comprehensive Cambridge endorsed resource is mapped to the Cambridge International AS and A Level in Psychology. It includes focused practice to build students' confidence. Challenging activities stretch top achievers, while building advanced research and thinking skills to prepare them for higher level study.
Author: Craig Roberts
- Endorsed by Cambridge so you can be sure of comprehensive coverage for the Cambridge AS & A level Psychology syllabus.
- Focus on the development of essential higher order research skills, with a student-centred approach to learning.
- Thoroughly prepare for assessment with exam-style practice questions, plus supportive hints and tips from examiners.
- Support a range of learning styles with 'Ask yourself' and 'Test yourself' questions that ensure every student gets the practice they need for assessment confidence.
- Stretch your high achievers with 'Challenge yourself' questions that prepare students for achieving their best at Cambridge A Level, and builds their confidence for higher level study.