Oxford International Primary Maths: Stage 2: Age 6–7 Student Book 2
Author/s: Caroline Clissold, Linda Glithro, Janet Rees and Cherri Moseley
Series Editor: Anthony Cotton
- Oxford International primary Maths takes a five step approach to learning Mathematics.
- Engage: Each topic opens with a big question to get everyone thinking.
- Discover: Students discover the key idea of the topic by working through an activity.
- Explore: Activities practise the concept, and explore how it is used in everyday life.
- Connect: Draws together all of the ideas in the topic, allowing students to extend their learning.
- Review: Exercises that check the student's progress and understanding.