MYP Mathematics 2: Print and Online Course Book Pack
Author/s: David Weber, Talei Kunkel, Alexandra Martinez and Rebecca Shultis
Build solid mathematical understanding and develop key conceptual connections.
The inquiry-based approach integrates the MYP key concepts, helping you shift to a concept-based classroom and cement mathematical comprehension.
Fully comprehensive and matched to the Revised MYP to support achievement.
- Progress your learners into IB Diploma - fully comprehensive and matched to the MYP Next Chapter curriculum.
- Develop conceptual understanding in the best way for your learners - learn by mathematical unit or by key concept.
- Drive active, critical exploration of mathematical principles - build rounded comprehension framed within the key and related concepts.
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines.
- Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions.
- Build a solid foundation of practical skills with extensive practice equipping learners to apply skills.
- Fully prepare learners for the MYP eAssessment.
- This pack includes one print Student Book and one online Student Book.
- The online Student Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028.
- Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account.
- Access may be transferred once to an additional user.