IB-Diploma Mathematics Standard Level Print and Online Pack
With unrivalled guidance straight from the IB, over 700 pages of practice and the most comprehensive and correct syllabus coverage, this course book pack will set your learners up to excel. The only resource developed directly with the IB, it fully captures the IB ethos, connecting mathematical applications with relevant, real examples.
Authors: Laurie Buchanan, Jim Fensom, Ed Kemp, Paul La Rondie and Jill Stevens
- Full syllabus coverage - the truest match to the IB syllabus, written with the IB to exactly match IB specifications.
- Complete worked solutions - a full set of worked solutions available online.
- Extensive practice - over 700 pages of practice cements comprehension.
- Up-to-date GDC support - take the confusion out of GDC use and help students focus on the theory.
- Definitive assessment preparation - exam-style papers and questions will build confidence.
- The Exploration - supported by a full chapter, to guide you through this new component.
- Real world approach - connect mathematics with human behaviour, language, morality and more.
- Multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more.
- Includes one print course book and one online course book, for maximum flexibility.
- The license is valid until 31st December 2020.