Complete English for Cambridge Secondary 1 Stage 8 Student Book
Authors: Tony Parkinson and Alan Jenkins
Ensure your Cambridge students achieve their best at Cambridge Secondary 1 and the Cambridge Checkpoint test, whatever their language ability. The step-by-step, stretching approach supports progression to the next stage of their education, including Cambridge IGCSE. It is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
- Comprehensive and up to date - endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
- Improve language skills - with extensive listening, grammar and vocabulary practice.
- Inspire critical thinking - diverse activities will develop independent, 21st century learners, laying foundations for the transition to Cambridge IGCSE English and beyond.
- Develop life-long excellence in writing - with short writing throughout and focused writer's workshop in every unit.
- Ideal for multilingual classrooms - clear scaffolding will help you support first and additional language learners.
- Encourage richer reading and a love of literature - supported by age-appropriate fiction including Oxford Rollercoasters and Shakespeare.
- Build EAL learners' confidence - with extra speaking and listening activities and assessment support.
- Truly motivate students - the theme-based approach will sustain students' interest with rich, international, and engaging reading texts.
Complete English for Cambridge Secondary 1 Stage 8 Teacher Pack