Collins Cambridge Primary English 5 Workbook
Author/s: Fiona Macgregor
Collins International Primary English is a six-level, multi-component course for the international market which has been carefully developed to meet the needs of teachers and students.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- Collins International Primary English is a self-contained, cohesive course which develops reading, writing, speaking and listening skills at primary level.
- The course follows a clear structure and progression through the levels, with carefully selected texts covering both fiction and non-fiction genres, including extracts from the highly successful Collins Big Cat series.
- The Workbooks support the Student’s Books by providing additional material for practice and reinforcement.
- Exercises and activities are linked to each unit of the corresponding Student’s Book, offering further practice in the key skills.
- Provides support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Primary curriculum framework from 2018.