Cambridge Global English Stage 7 Cambridge Elevate Digital Classroom Access Card (1 Year)
Author/s: Christopher Barker, Libby Mitchell
Digital Classroom is the perfect accompaniment to the course; share projectable versions of the coursebook and workbook with your whole class.
Get learners talking about topics from transport to world records with the videos included. Support learners’ use of English with interactive activities and games that develop spelling, vocabulary and grammar.
Easily display answers to the activities on screen in a pop up window.
Your glossary feature helps learners develop essential vocabulary. Available as a 12-month single-user licence.
- Digital Classroom provides on-screen versions of Cambridge student resources – for simple and effective front of class teaching.
- Play audio and video straight from the page – no need to switch between platforms or go searching for a CD.
- Videos in every unit give you ready-made materials you can trust, linked to textbook topics.
- Answers for every activity can be easily displayed on screen to save you time when marking.
- There are interactive on-screen language activities in every unit – specially designed for whole-class teaching.
- Glossaries with audio and examples of words used in context support students as they develop their vocabulary.
- Digital Classroom can be downloaded, so you have peace of mind your lesson won’t be interrupted if the internet fails.
- Each multimedia resource starts and ends with questions that encourage class discussion and active learning.
- Learning objectives are displayed on screen for every lesson so your class can focus on what they’ll be learning.